Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ugly face makin' music



alright guys... i know you've done it. or @ least I hope you have experienced a song, an artist, a piece of music that provokes the ugly face. you know you hear some good music... and instantly musical bliss transforms your face to its rhythmic and melodic deformation. but the beauty is YOU DON'T CARE.
Cindy Blackman provides that ugly face makin' music for me. She is my favorite female drummer. What's it to you? Who do you love to listen to? Whats that one song that your head involuntarily bounces to the moment you hear it ? I wanna know.

3 comments:

Jessica Rockey said...

'As the Deer'... it's a real head banger!

bEka said...

haha. thanks for your 2 cents...

obviously NOBODY listens to music and NOBODY makes ugly faces,,, its all good... more music and faces for me!

Anonymous said...

Kim-John vanderslice version of karma police. Matty- Jeff Buckley mojo pin.