Thursday, May 8, 2008

lemonade?




I am finally done with school for this spring! To kick off the summer... I let my good Russian friend OLGA talk me into a crazy lemonade fast/cleanse.

For a minimum of 10 days one must only consume water, lemons, maple syrup *organic grade B*, and cayenne pepper. CRAZY! It is supposed to cleanse your system flushing it of toxins, extraneous waste, and in general reset your internal system.

Supposedly the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients from the ingredients are supposed to sustain you and you are not suppose to feel like you are starving.

I am so excited for summer! I will definitely be updating my blog more often also.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Woah. Sounds strange. Well, I'm eager to hear how this little experiment goes. Keep us updated, eh?

abbey said...

Congrats and enjoy a little more free time (hopefully!). Yeah let us know how the cleanse goes.

Callie said...

I've heard of this cleanse. Some lady at Tim's work was telling him he should do it. Um, are you trying to tell me something?

Ginger said...

I saw something about this exact cleanse on VH1 last night! Apparently, you are as cool as Bionce and Goerge Clooney.

bEka said...

awesome! i suspected that I was.... but you just totally confirmed my suspisions

Jessica Rockey said...

So I did Hot Yoga in my bathroom last night. Gearing up for monday!